This is ZuZu in our back yard
A close up of ZuZu. She is growing up so fast. She is 7 months old now.
Tyler wanted ice cream and Jeri just wasn't feeding him fast enough
Shelby, Linnette and Jaden Shelby and Lynette are enjoying their visit
Shane doesn't like having his picture taken
Is Matt surprised?
Mark in his spider man costume
Lee got hold of the camera and the next couple of pictures are from him
Kaci and Tyler
Is that Jonathon the Skinny Hulk?
Tyler and Jeri
Jeri
Jamie helping the boys decide what they want to eat
Beth enjoying her corn on the cob
Linnette, Shelby and Jaden enjoying their meal
Shane, Jeri and Lee
Jonathon and Lee filling their plates
Eric, Evan, Matt and Mark
Beth and Sage



2 comments:
It was a fun day and it's been far too long since I've enjoyed your famous Roast! Next time I'll make sure I do my hair so I can be all pretty for my pictures. ;)
I'm so glad that you are doing this blog. It is fun to be able to see everyone.
I loved the pictures of Tyler eating the ice cream. It sounds like he loves the sweet stuff as much as Olivia!
Post a Comment