Monday, September 21, 2009

Fall is Here

I really believe that Fall has made it's arrival, at least up in the mountains. I went for a drive on Sunday and the trees have been putting on their fall apparel and they are beautiful. As I was driving through the canyon all of a sudden through the green trees I could see this bright red that looked like a big fire, but it was a tree all made out in it's beautiful red leaves. Awesome. I took some pictures, but of course, my camera doesn't do them justice and I couldn't take pictures of the whole canyon, it just doesn't work, but I did try though. But here are a few that are not too bad. Enjoy fall because winter is right around the corner.







1 comment:

Lorrie said...

OOOH I love the pictures mom! The mountains really are beautiful to look at aren't they. I've only been able to see them from a distance. It sure does look awesome with the snow & the colored leaves too!